- Software Development. This is what I love doing. I help the team to design or engineer software applications.
- Bonding with Co-Workers. We share some common interests. For example, they love music. I love music. I love reading, they love reading too. Eating, swimming, etc.
- Flexible time in. I can go to the office anytime between 8 am and 10 am. (Well, this depends to your company policy, luckily, we have this one!)
- Acquire new knowledge. I love learning new things.
- Cool bosses. I feel like my superiors are also my friends. Even at stressful times, it doesn't matter. We still do some jokes that makes us smile and chill. We laugh at problems while enjoying the process of getting solutions. At the end, we are able to solve the problems together.
- Makes me a better person everyday. I do my job with passion. It makes me fee fulfilled everyday.
- Help support my family. Yes, I can now give something for my family. Unlike before, all I can give are lots of moral support. But now, I can do financial support.
- Becoming more thankful to God, thus being closer to God. I believe that without Him, we are nothing.
- All important or difficult decisions must be made on paper. If you're just gonna think about it, nothing will happen. It will just create an infinite loop inside your big head.
- Be clear about WHAT you really want (Objective) and WHY you want it (Reason), and HOW you will get it (Action Plan). We also call it the OPA step (Objective - Reason - Action Plan).
The healthiest of all is from roids - steroids online - Zig Ziglar. I believe this one too. Gratitude makes us feel humble and well loved.
Update: I didn't get a copy of any pictures from this event. I didn't have my own camera and I have a low-tech phone that time. All I got is this page from a TIP magazine. Good thing I found one.