Show Facebook feed on Website with Customization the Easy Way!
Below is a demo on how to Show Facebook feed on Website. The display can be customized the way you want it. No coding required.
The Facebook page we used for the demo is this: The Code of a Ninja. I changed the link colors and others.
Hi there! How are you? I'm Mike Dalisay, the developer of this plugin that can synchronize your Facebook Page feed on your website. As you can see, my plugin works either on a WordPress page, widgets and blog post. It is completely responsive too!
In fact, our plugin will work on any website! It doesn't matter if it is made from PHP or ASP, as long as it has HTML, it will work.
You can take many advantages when you use this plugin. Some are the following:
1. Facebook API often change, therefore your code must be changed frequently too. When you use this plugin, you don't have to worry about that because I'll work on it for you. I don't even have to bother you, or take any of your time doing the update!
2. You can customize the look and feel that will blend in the design of your website.
3. Whenever I make new features of this plugin, yours will be upgraded too automatically and for free!
4. Your feed manager will be Facebook itself, no need to manage multiple feeds for your Facebook page and Website.
5. You don't have to pay for it if you don't use it.
I can assist you setting this up on your website, with a customization or look and feel you want that is possible. You can get it for only $3.99 per month. This will be for a limited time only.
The price is currently small compared to the value, benefits and advantages that you can get on using this beautiful feature on your awesome website!
If you want a 7-day free trial, send me an email at email@example.com or chat me up on our Facebook page.
If you think this will work on your website, you can pay using this link, just click the 'Buy this' button. Contact me to get the code that you can just copy and paste on your website after the payment.
Thanks for viewing this simple guide on how to show Facebook feed on website!